Friday, June 4, 2010

No bones about it,.. meh.



X-rays. The Radiologist that looked says there's nothing to see here...

We'll there is definitely something to feel. So I'll just slowly stretch it all out while continuing with my vitamins and healthier-than-normal-for-a-red-neck diet.

Anyway, the first is a strait on view. The second, an upward angle. 30 to 40 degrees, maybe...

Right now I'm typing from a laptop. I'm able to use my right arm to place my left arm in the proper position, letting the weight of my left (the injured) rest on the table. Any attempt to raise the afflicted arm with it's own strength results in cramping of what feels like all the muscles in the left hemisphere of my neck. I anticipate being out of the sling for extended periods of time by the end of this next week. At the very least to throw it in the washing machine.

It's been 3 nights of sleeping on my back - without snoring! Sleeping on my side will be a long awaited luxury.

No comments:

Post a Comment