Thursday, June 10, 2010

Tighter than a...

... neck after a shoulder sprain. That's about it. Tight.

Forgot my sling, yesterday morning. Managed the whole day without it. I've been slipping it off to do some everyday tasks, lately. Last night's laundry folding, tonight's dinner. I've got a nice green'ish yellow bruise on the upper half of my left pectoral. I've found it's more comfortable to release the sling and rest my fore-arm on the door arm-rest. I can't extend it enough for turn signals and e-brake release kind of stuff, and I'm a long way away from being able to ride a bike. Unless the handle bars are well above the level of the seat, not 1 to 2 inches below like I need.

My Arm is fine. No numbness or tingling; even the small scratches are healed. All the pain is in the torso side of the shoulder joint. All these muscles and tendons are on strike if not on light duty. It's going to take some smooth negotiations to get the union back to full production.

No comments:

Post a Comment